Saturday, March 3, 2012


Today was my first photo session!! Praise the Lord! I took the high school senior portraits of a friend of ours. We were so happy to finally get together for a photo session...because we had been planning this for a while. As we all know this winter has been a weird one, weather wise. However, we have been planning on taking senior pictures in the snow with her horse. Finally it snowed yesterday, and by this afternoon it was still a winter wonderland! Yes! We got together and finally had that photo session. It was my first real one, so there was a lot to learn! Thank you to H...you were awesome, totally natural and are a very beautiful girl! It was so much fun taking your senior portraits and I am excited to take your spring portraits! Here are some pictures of the shoot! Enjoy!



These Photos are copyrighted. Please do not download without permission!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! I absolutely love snow pictures! I love the DOF in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete