Thursday, June 14, 2012

England Part 4....

First of all I just noticed that my blog has been viewed more than 1,000 times!! Kind of exciting! ;-) Keep it up everyone! 

Now, as I promised this is Part 4 of my trip to England. These pictures were taken with my point-and-shoot camera, so don't expect quality or creativity! ;-) Sometimes it was easier to use this small camera...as in while walking down the street, in the airport, train station...etc. There is a variety of pictures in this blog, so look at them all! There are captions under the photos...so be sure to look at that! :)

This is my last post of my England pictures! Thank you for viewing them and I hope you enjoyed them! 


Enjoy!

On our way to England we flew from Chicago to Frankfort, Germany. This is at our stop in Germany waiting for our connecting flight. 

YAY! Finally in England...waiting for our train. 

 Birmingham, England


Our first wonderful English breakfast! They always served us an egg and toast  for breakfast. 

My first cup of English tea--of course had to take a picture! ;-) 

English Tea! 




We were blessed to have the picture of St. Faustina (one of my favorite saints!) in our room!! 
The bell on the staircase 


Another bell from the other direction!




These are their "yield" signs...lol!
Of course had to capture the cars driving on the wrong side of the road!!


Also...look at the way that they park their cars!

Smart car!

This is how all their street signs look

This is infront of a Catholic church down the road from Maryvalle

In the chapel at Maryvalle

Adoration with the Sisters!

Blessed be our Lord in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar!

 
Lilacs!


I love this sign!! 

4 comments:

  1. one comment... all you get for breakfast is an egg and toast..?? I would get nowhere on that.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Well actually they give cereal too...and they give you two slices of toast, which is wheat and is really filling and delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you test the car's knowledge to see how smart the car actually was?

    ReplyDelete