Friday, October 5, 2012

Autumn Fun with a dear Friend!

God has blessed us the so many beautiful autumn days this past week!! Praise the Lord! Yesterday I had a photo shoot with my very dear friend for her high school senior photos! We went out to a very beautiful place, enjoyed the autumn day and all the beautiful colors!! My dear friend is a total natural at posing for the camera...I was amazed at her!! :) My sister said to me when she saw the photos "she looks good in autumn because of the color of her hair"! :) Haha...gotta love that red hair!

Thanks so much my dear friend for asking me to take your senior photos! It was an awesome afternoon with you!

God bless!

Here are a few photos from the photo shoot! Enjoy! 

These Photos are copyrighted. Please do not download or use without permission!






1 comment: