Friday, October 25, 2013

Photo session Last Saturday!

Last weekend was one of the most busy photography weekends for me! I had a photo session on Friday, two on Saturday and then on Sunday my fiance and I had our engagement photos taken!! I am finally writing and showing some pics from the second photo session that I had on Saturday! It was a wonderful photo session with a family and their three dogs! We went over to Wirth Park, which I hadn't realized that they have some beautiful places to take photos during the Fall! I have taken photos with kids holding chicks, chickens, roosters, kittens...but I had never had a photo session with three dogs along, so it was a lot of fun doing something different! It was a great day and photo session!

Here are some photos from the session! I hope you enjoy them!

These Photos are copyrighted. Please do not download or use! 






1 comment:

  1. Yay! Nice work Jacinta! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete