Monday, April 30, 2012

Advertising...

This past weekend I had the opportunity of being at a home school conference. I was able to have a table there at the conference to display the work that I have done as a photographer. Here is a picture that my mom took of me at my table. :) 

Busy working...editing portraits from a photo session 


Over these next week I will be out of the country...so you won't be hearing from me in a while. However if you are interested in a photo session, or just information, please email me and I will respond to you as soon as possible!  Here is my email address: portraitoflovephotography@gmail.com .  After I get back from vacation I am available to schedule photo sessions!
Also..Please also pass along my website to others that you know.... www.portraitoflovephotography.com 
One more thing...if you always read this blog, please decide to start "following" me! Thank you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment