Thursday, April 5, 2012

Historical Photo Shoot!

This Wisconsin weather has been so beautiful this entire Spring! What a blessing! Yesterday my sisters and I found some time to go and have a photoshoot! As a family we have loved touring old historic buildings. Old World Wisconsin is one our favorite places...and one summer we went there so many times that my older sisters had the stories of each house memorized! When we take our trips to VA we try to see what historic house we can visit next! Here in our city we have a historical site, which my sisters and I just visited for the first time, believe it or not! :) It is called Dousman Stage Coach Inn. There are a few buildings on this site, but a perfect place for a photoshoot!
Here are a few pictures from our adventure! Enjoy! (click on the picture to view larger)







God bless you all during this Holy Week and may you have a very Blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment