Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Photo Shoot!

Yesterday was a wonderful day because I had another photo shoot with H for her spring high school senior portraits! As I was driving to the Farm I wasn't too sure how it was going to go because it was starting to rain. I quickly begged our dear Lord to have some mercy on us...and please to let the rain start an hour later! After a few minutes the rain stopped! Praise the Lord! I got to the Farm and soon after we started the photo shoot. In this small plot of land there was so much beauty to work with, it was invigorating!! We walked around the Farm and got many different poses all around the Farm. We had a great time! 
Thanks H for being so patient with me, and working so well with me, even though at times I was at a loss at how to have you pose! :-o It has been great working with you! =)

On another note... I created a photo book online and today I received it in the mail! It is really cool to see the portraits that I have taken printed in this book! Printed photos are so much better than seeing them on a screen. Anyway, I hope that you all can see my book sometime! 

Here are few portraits from the photo shoot! Enjoy! 

Click on the photos to enlarge. 

These Photos are copyrighted. Please do not download without permission!








2 comments:

  1. Sooo well done Jacinta! My daughter Bernadette saw them and said, "Wow, those are really good!"

    ReplyDelete