Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blessings from Heaven!

Every day is a blessing from our dear Lord! He gives us another day to love Him, to serve Him and to know Him in a deeper way! 
As you all can tell... my little nephews and niece have really won my heart! :) I am so thankful to our dear Lord for this time that I have been able to spend with them! It has been a true blessing for me! St. Therese of the Child Jesus strove to be childlike and in this she drew closer to God and fell more in love with Him! Being around little children really has inspired me with what St. Therese was talking about. It is in the simple every day actions that we come closer in our relationship with God! It may seem pointless to us, but He has a plan for why He wants you to do this!

"Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven" -Matthew 18:3-4

Here are a few photos of some adorable kids that I love! :)

Enjoy! 

These Photos are copyrighted. Please do not download or use without permission!
















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of beautiful children. Thanks Jacinta for sharing your pictures and your inspirations of childlikeness during your time helping Elizabeth. May God bless you all!! Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!!!!! I hope you are enjoying your trip. What lovely children. Great photos. Sharing them is truly a marvelous way to give glory to God.

    Blessings,

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete