Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Enjoying the creation of the Creator!

Today was the second day that it hasn't rained since I've been here! Because of this fact we spent most of our day outside enjoying the beautiful nature that God has created for us! We went for a walk on the spit/on the beach. It was warmer today (60 degrees), which was great! I walked down on the beach with my nephew and niece. We sat on some drift wood and then walked up to the water...it was so peaceful! The wind was amazing...so powerful! I could have stayed on the beach all day....I love walking on this beach! It gave me time to think and realize how amazing God is! He created this beauty for us...for us to enjoy and then to praise Him for His great work! Our God is amazing...just in case you didn't notice! ;-) 

Here are a few photos of our adventure today! :)

Oh, yeah... I heard that my blog wasn't working with commenting. The good news is that I fixed it and now anyone and everyone can post a comment! ;-) So now I expect to hear from you!!

Enjoy the photos! :)










6 comments:

  1. Jacinta!!!!! Thanks for posting! I love all your pics from Anne Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are great! Thank you so much for sharing them. Such cute little ones! I love the snow-capped mountains. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh..simply gorgeous!!!!<3 A breath of Heaven. Looks like you are having a lovely time out there sis!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh...simply gorgeous!!!<3 A breath of Heaven. Looks like you are having a lovely time up there sis!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very beautiful...the scenery and the people of course!!!
    Here we are still longing for rain. I am glad you are having some good weather now. I always enjoy your pictures,Jacinta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so wonderful and refreshing up there! I have a hard time imagining what 60 degrees and rain is like;-) ....Keep enjoying those little cuties and your time in Alaska! God bless you all...

    ReplyDelete