Friday, July 13, 2012

Having a blast! :)

Hello to all! If you haven't guessed I am having a great time up here with my family! There is never a dull moment with these adorable little tykes! :) It has been fun trying to capture moments of them and share them with you all! Here are some photos that really show their personalities! ;-) My niece never wants to look at the camera, thus the reason why I have mostly side/profile photos of her. My nephew is the silliest little thing...there is a pretty good one below that you can tell why I say that! Last night I got my niece and nephew both dressed up to have a photo shoot. My nephew is a cowboy and my niece is a ballerina! I got a couple good shots! 

Enjoy the photos! I love to hear your comments! :)

These Photos are copyrighted. Please do not download or use without permission!









No comments:

Post a Comment